"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, May 23, 2005

A Funny

Back in my high school days, I used to go to most of the home football games. Hang out with friends, shoot the breeze and even watch the games.

So there we were at a game one night and I happened to turn around a could see up the skirt of one of my female classmates. I was of course, a testosterone filled high school student and couldn't believe what I saw, so I told my friend to turn around and take a look at the girls underwear.

Well, he turned around and took a peek, but told me that she wasn't wearing underwear. That was hair we saw.

Not able to settle the argument, we asked a smaller kid running around to sneak up closer to the girl and take a look. Find out if it was underwear or plain hair.

Well, the kid came back after a couple minutes and told us "HA! You're both wrong. It's flies!"


(Not really. Just kidding.)


No comments: