"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, June 23, 2008

Interesting

Virginia man sheds 80 pounds eating at McDonald's

Fri Jun 20, 2:25 PM ET

QUINTON, Va. - A Virginia man lost about 80 pounds in six months by eating nearly every meal at McDonald's. Not Big Macs, french fries and chocolate shakes. Mostly salads, wraps and apple dippers without the caramel sauce.
[...]
Well, I'll be damned. I guess if you're not an idiot who eats Big Macs for a month, you can eat fast food without killing yourself.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Velociman said...

Several people have proved Spurlock was an idiot by losing weight eating at McDonald's. See Bowling For Morgan, for one.

curmudgeon said...

No doubt. Too bad so many suckers fell for the 'Super Size Me' bullshit in the first place.

Anonymous said...

I know, and then there's me. *sigh* I eat very little, yet retain water and look like a fuckin blow fish.

curmudgeon said...

That's it! I blame gut on beer retention.