"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, July 20, 2006

From he Peanut Gallery

It turns my stomach to even have to link to that lefty, liberal, howling at the moon, car chasing HuffPost, but I suppose I must give 'credit' where credit is due, in order to retain my integrity.

Anyway, make sure your meal has settled, and to be on the safe side, make sure the emisis container is placed nearby. Then follow the link - if you're feeling adventurous:
There's nothing I like better than seeing George Bush smacked down.
[...]

What a repudiation of everything George Bush stands for. And what an embarrassment for this pitiful excuse for a president.
[...]
See, that's the trouble with Democrats the anti-Bush crowd. It's not so much that the prisoners at Gitmo (read: murderers, rapist, terrorist sympathizers and plotters) finally get what these Bozo's consider a fair shake, it's that they got to say "I told you so!!!" and "Fuck you!!!" to Bush.

Thank the gods, that there are still some sane high-profile media people left in this country:
Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean says that "what's going on in the Middle East today" wouldn't be happening if the Democrats were in power. Yes, if the Democrats were running things, our cities would be ash heaps and the state of Israel would have been wiped off the map by now.
[...]

There are only two choices with savages: Fight or run. Democrats always want to run, but they dress it up in meaningless catchphrases like "diplomacy," "detente," "engagement," "multilateral engagement," "multilateral diplomacy," "containment" and "going to the U.N."
[...]
The ire of the radical left just sometimes amazes me. But then I read a passage similar to the last one and I think about how having all those idiots in the world makes the rest of US look so much more intelligent.

No comments: