"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, February 18, 2005

Farting In The Wind

At first glance, I think maybe we should get the word out:
U.S. Runs 'Wanted' Ads on Pakistan TV for Bin Laden:

"The United States launched a campaign on Pakistani television and radio in the past week to advertise multi-million-dollar rewards for information leading to the arrest of Osama bin Laden and other al Qaeda leaders."
I picture Pakistanis sitting around in front of the tube in their shorts, with a teevee tray loaded with humis, spiced up chicken and flat bread, saying "YO Fatma! I didn't realize they wanted him that bad! Maybe I better start looking for him. I could be rich! RICH RICH! Get my sword and camel!"

Then I think of how these people know what a tyrants Bin Loser and his ilk are. How they know that by simply thinking about giving out any information - not to mention trying to persue those fuckers would get himself, his family, and most likely everyone in town killed. And on top of that, a lot of people over there admire, respect and cannonize the fool.

After all this, I wonder why we are wasting time and money on advertising. Obviously, someone had a brain fart and convinced their higher-ups it would be a good idea. I thinks it's a waste. The money could be better spent putting a picture of Osama Bin Hidin' on the back of milk cartons over there instead.

No comments: