"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Overheard inside a Ramadi bunker, Wednesday, Feb 23

From Protein Wisdom:
Overheard inside a Ramadi bunker, Wednesday, Feb 23

First militant: “In the unlikely event I am killed by the toothless paper tigers of the American military juggernaut, Hassan, do you suppose Allah will allow me trade my 72 virgins for, say, a Playstation 2 with ‘Grand Theft Auto’...?”

Second militant:

First militant: “...Because honestly, the last virgin I bedded just sorta lay there like a wet palm frond. Whimpering from time to time. And bleeding quite a bit from her --”

Second militant: “-- I get the point, Tamir. And the answer is, shut up and finish wiring those IEDs before I beat you to death with a rifle butt. Allah be pleased.”
I always get a chuckle from that blog.

No comments: