"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, February 04, 2005

I Think I Like This Guy

I think I'll have to see the movie when it comes out:
U.S. General Says It Is 'Fun to Shoot Some People:
"Actually it's quite fun to fight 'em, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up front with you, I like brawling," Mattis said.

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil," Mattis said during a panel discussion. "You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them."
Yeah, so maybe he should have chosen his wording a little more wisely, but I'm with him on this one.

Update: I understand he had to have some PC counseling. My ass. That may be what the military told the media he was getting. Behind closed doors, he was getting a pat on the back.
The only 'counseling' he'll get is to not act so happy about killing camel-fucking towel-heads in public view.

No comments: