"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, February 25, 2005

The Slut

There you have it:
Court: Man Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy
"A man who says his former lover deceived him by getting pregnant using semen obtained through oral sex can sue for emotional distress — but not theft, an appeals court has ruled."
So let me get this straight. She sucked him off, then mumbled something while she made a mad dash to the freezer?
"She asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift," the decision said. "There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."
Delivered...a gift. I like that statement.
"Here honey. Here's a gift for you."

Now I'm still trying to get a grasp of what happened here. She gave him head, then somehow saved the wad. She then what, spit it put it in the ice cube tray and put it in the freezer? He goes home to his wife, and she crinkled up the ice cube tray, grabbed the 'sample', and inserted it to try and get knocked up?
I dunno. Maybe she used a more scientific method, but she still sounds like she may be rather looney.

2 comments:

Ol Cranky said...

My favorite part about this story if the audacity fo her attorney to say:"There's a 5-year-old child here, imagine how a child feels when your father says he feels emotionally damaged by your birth." as if the father was the one who did something wrong or deceptive in the creation of this child! She waited almost 2 years to "tell" him about it and he was notified via a paternity suit (he pays $800/month in child support). If I were him, I would not only have sued her for the deceit, I'd have sued her for custody and child support.

curmudgeon said...

I agree wholeheartedly. I think she's getting off way too easy on this one.