"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, February 04, 2011

That Damned Weather

I have to say, that even though I grew up high in the Rockies, where shitty weather like blizzards and 40 below was the norm, I don't miss it.
Sure, snow country has its advantages like skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing, and so on. I always enjoyed that stuff when I lived there. But I've become somewhat accustomed to getting in the truck and driving to work without having to start it and let it warm up while scraping the windshields and shoveling the driveway.

Now it does get a bit chilly here, but 20's is easy to dress for as long as the wind ain't blowing.

So where is all this going? Nowhere. Just that it's supposed to be in the 60's here this weekend. So you folks north and east of the Grand Canyon? Bummer. Sucks to be you right now. ;)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: