"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, May 21, 2010

Idiot Day

During the daily commute today, which I must point out is roughly 15 minutes one way, I was in the very best lane on the whole fucking street. That would be my guess at least because I had no less than 4 people try to merge into my lane, with me in their way. My horn honking hand is already tired.

Now people, might I suggest you get yourself a few sips of piping hot freshly brewed coffee before you try to make your way to work? Maybe read the paper or watch the news for a few minutes before you head out the door? Wake yourself up a bit?

And, most cars nowadays have three mirrors. Most likely, there is one on the driver's side door, one on the passenger's side door, and one right there in front, above the dashboard, in the middle of your fucking windshield.

Find them. Use them. Love them. Please. Fer chryssakes. Pay a-fucking-ttention or stay the hell home.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Freddie said...

Well I think I can say with a reasonable amount of certainty that, this time, IT WASN'T ME!!!

curmudgeon said...

Probably not. If so, I apologize for my rude gestures. ;)