"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Quiz

This is an actual quiz a teacher gave to prospective psychology students.
See how you do:



Sexual Tension Quiz

Author unknown
  1. I am a protrusion that comes in many sizes.
    When I'm not well, I drip.
    When you blow me, you feel good.
    What Am I?
  2.  I'm spread before I'm eaten.
    Your tongue gets me off.
    People sometimes lick my nuts.
    What Am I?
  3. I assist an erection.
    Sometimes big balls hang from me.
    I'm called a big swinger.
    What Am I?
  4. Over 1,000 people went down on me.
    I wasn't maiden for long.
    A big hard thing ripped me open.
    What Am I?
  5. You stick your poles inside me.
    You tie me down to get me up.
    I get wet before you do.
    What Am I?
  6. When I go in I cause pain.
    I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow.
    I can fill your hole.
    What Am I?
  7. A finger goes in me.
    You fiddle with me when you're bored.
    The best man always has me first.
    What Am I?
  8. All day long, it's in and out.
    I discharge loads from my shaft.
    Both men and women go down on me.
    What Am I?
  9. I go in hard.
    I come out soft.
    You blow me hard.
    What Am I?
  10. If I miss, I hit your bush.
    It's my job to stuff your box.
    When I come, it's news.
    What Am I?
  11. I offer Protection.
    I get the finger ten times.
    You use your fingers to get me off.
    What Am I?
  12. I have a stiff shaft.
    My tip penetrates.
    I come with a quiver.
    What Am I?
  13. My business is briefs.
    I am a cunning linguist.
    I plead and plead for it.
    What Am I?
  14. I make some guys shoot in the air.
    I usually have a little pecker.
    I'm better in your hand than in your bush.
    What Am I?


Answers in comments  :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: