"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Solid Gold

I'm not twitter fan so, whatever. That don't matter. But this shit is a hoot. Here are a couple that cracked me the hell up:
Shitmydadsays

"You're gonna run into jerk offs. But remember, it's not the size of the asshole you worry about, it's how much shit comes out of it."

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."

"Anytime someone sells you food in a sack, it's not a sack of food, it's a sack of shit."

"How the fuck should I know if it's still good? Eat it. You get sick, it wasn't good. You people, you think I got microscopic fucking eyes."

Why would i want to check a voicemail on my cell phone? People want to talk to me, call again. If i want to talk to you, I'll answer.
Oh, there is more. Much more.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Random Thoughts said...

I like his Dad, he thinks like I do.

curmudgeon said...

I know what you mean! I like the guy and I haven't even met him!