"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, April 04, 2008

Ask The Curmudgeon

DEAR CURMUDGEON: I had been out of the dating scene for a while, but finally found someone I really like and think would be a good match for me. We get along great and I get the sense there is mutual interest. I have kept matters on a friendly basis thus far because (and herein lies my dilemma) her longtime boyfriend committed suicide a couple of months ago. I can tell there are some personal issues she is still working out because of it, and I don't want to push anything too soon. But I have not felt this way about a girl in a long time and don't want to write her off for something out of her control. I need some advice!
Well, Mr. Dimwit, RUN!!! RUN FAST!!! RUN HARD!!! DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU PASS OUT FROM EXHAUSTION!!!

See, here's the deal. Her old boyfriend kilt hisself. Did you ask why? Well obviously, he wasn't happy about something, and that something was probably THE NUT YOU'RE TRYING TO BED! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: