"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, April 10, 2008

More Democrap*

Who said this?
“The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more.”
Hitlary? HAH! Got ya'!

It was Michelle Obama bama bo bama banana bana fo fana

Dizzy bitch. She must have taken lessons from the other bitch.



*I was going to coin that word as I had never heard it before. But I was quite certain someone had beat me to the punch, so I Googled it. Yup.

My definition remains though:

Democrap: Shit spewed by self righteous liars attempting to convince people the only way to succeed is to rely on someone else.


Seen here:Protein Wisdom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: