"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Frigidaire Is T3h Sux0rz - Cont... Again...

As an update to the update I did in yesterday's post, I have a shiny new dishwasher installed now.

This time I went with Kenmore. They had good reviews, and I've generally had good luck with Sears products. I've purchased other appliances there, and I've also purchased several tools - large and small, and have had good luck with those too.
On top of that there's a Sears about a block from the house.

I did however, buy an extended warranty to be safe. Fuck it. It's a racket and I hate, hate, hate buying 'consumer protection', since I believe that what they're saying up front is that even though they're selling a high dollar product, they don't think it will last more than a year. Even if they don't get what they want up front, they'll get it with repairs or a warranty.

But, with any luck, this one will last longer than the other three I've replaced.

Oh, and by the way, Frigidaire fucking sucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: