"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Huh?

5th-graders accused of sex in school
[...]
The students were arrested Tuesday at the Spearsville school in rural north Louisiana, authorities said. Two 11-year-old girls, a 12-year-old boy and a 13-year old boy were charged with obscenity, a felony. An 11-year-old boy, the alleged guard, was charged with being an accessory.
[...]
At that age, I barely knew how to wash my dick. The idea of poking some girl with it would never even have occurred to me.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

We are old. I am with you, I was innocently dreaming of kissing Shaun Cassidy at 11. But at 13...

Scottsdale Girl said...

Not to say that YOU were dreaming of kissing Shaun Cassidy.

curmudgeon said...

Nope. Never wanted to kiss Shaun Cassidy. Not even at 13.