"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

And From The 'Get A Life' Department

Humane Society holds doggie yoga class

AP - 1 hour, 20 minutes ago

BELLEVUE, Wash. - Beans, a majestic 2-year-old Vizsla, however, is ready to play. The overgrown puppy has tried to relax with his owner, Chantale Anderson, but once Magnet the black lab heads off to explore the room, Beans is ready to go.
[...]
Now I like dogs. They make good pets. They can even make a good meal. But taking them and doing yoga?
Dogs know when it's time to eat, time to sleep, and time to shit. Yoga?

I have a bridge over a swamp I would like to sell you losers.

Fucking morons.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

rachel said...

Notice they don't try it with cats.

A cat would take your arm off for trying to contort them like that.

Or kill you in your sleep.

Pretty much what I'd do if someone tried to force me to do yoga.

curmudgeon said...

Exactly.