"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

For All The Lazy Mutherfukkers Out There

Too lazy to blog? Too tired? Too uninspired?
Well now you can have someone write a post for you!

Announcing The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

Here's my first attempt, created by randomly selecting - well, selections:
Jeepers! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since the last week of the last month... You would not believe it only hurts when I laugh. Not just a second one..

I am absolutely consumed with any regularity, rock crushing, just generally being a delightful mistress to the secret service, my day is passing in a blur from the first cockadoodledoo from the rooster to whenever. I am hoping one day they will call me 'mummy' again. but never say never.

I won't promise anything to you but that when the weather turns bad, I will blog more often. Fully! I will write more to certain yous; but it might not be you in particular who I write to..
And here's #2:
Good heavens! I just scared panicked dread I have not updated this since petrol was cheaper than a bottle of Grange!... You would not believe how heavy that rock really is. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!.

I am frantic with responding to fanmail, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being not online in order to recognise my children again, my day drinking from the second star on the right, straight on to midnight. I am not being a whinging Pom or anything. life happens.

I swear although very chaste ones. Promise! Don't hold your breath though, you're likely to turn blue..
Found at Erica's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: