"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, September 26, 2008

Ping Pong Anyone?

McCain will go to debate

By MIKE ALLEN & DANIEL W. REILLY | 9/26/08 2:51 PM EDT Updated: 9/26/08 2:51 PM EDT

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) ended three days of suspense on Friday morning and announced that he will leave bailout negotiations in Washington and fly to Oxford, Miss., for tonight's opening presidential debate.
[...]
Yeah, I guess I'll probably watch it.

I can't help it. It's like driving by a fatal car wreck; you just have to stare and say to yourself "I wonder what the fuck just happened?".



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm too tired to watch it tonight.

curmudgeon said...

Better off that way.