"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, September 22, 2008

More From The Thread That Refuses To Die...

Jeezus tap dancing chryst people. What the fuck is your problem?

Let us hop aboard the way-back machine for a moment and revisit a post I made Monday, September 19, 2005. 3 and a half gawd damn years ago. It was entitled "Top 50 Most Awesomely Bad Songs".
I got yet another comment on that post regarding how inept I am at blogging, how limited my musical tastes are, how unqualified I am to even comment about how limited my musical tastes are, how uppity and narrow minded I am, how my mother wears combat boots, how I kick puppies for no reason, and how I should do the world a favor and just slit my wrists.
Well, I may have made the last few items up, but you get the idea.

Such harsh and judgmental words from such a cute, young, bored little twat.
See, I looked at her profile on my-loser-space, and she has a picture up there of herself.
Poor thing says I need to get a life, but yet she has nothing better to do than google "Awesomely Bad Songs". Uh, pot: meet kettle.

You may ask yourself "Why do you even bother? Why not just close comments to that tired old post?". Well, I don't have anything better to post on, so I'll just post a reply to the little twit's comment.

Uh, read the comments again. You'll see something along the lines of:
  • This posting was a brief opinion of the songs I recognized.
  • I don't give a flying fuck of anyone else's opinion of me or my music tastes or whether I've heard the songs or not.
  • I really don't give a big enough fuck about the songs I haven't heard to research whether they're worth a shit or not, because ...
  • The radio stations I listen to - which usually play the music I like to hear, don't or didn't play the songs flagged in the post as "I don't know".
  • I don't watch VH1 or MTV. They both suck and do nothing but cater to teeny-bopper twits with no life, which is most likely why you know all of these songs.
  • If I see song named that I don't know, I will see who performed it in making my decision on whether to listen to it or not. If I see an 'artist' whom I know sucks, I can usually assume any song recorded by said artist will also suck. Sort of like seeing the golden arches down the street. I know most of their food sucks. Therefore, I can assume that any other food they try to shove through the drive-up window will also suck.
  • And if you've read this far, you're a sucker for punishment. Log off and go outdoors for a spell.
Now I was just commenting to Mrs Curmudgeon over the weekend as we were listening to my MP3 player - prior to reading this comment, I might add - and said something like "I think I have very eclectic musical tastes." She in fact, agreed.
On my player, you find music from the likes of ... Let's just go alphabetical here. For your sake, I won't run through the whole gammut, but I will give you a bit of a selection:

AC/DC
ALISON KRAUSS
ALICE IN CHAINS
BECK
BILLY IDOL
CHARLOTTE CHURCH
COLLECTIVE SOUL
DIAMOND, NEIL
DISTURBED
DUARTE, CHRIS
ELVIS PRESLEY
EAGLES
EVERCLEAR
FLOGGING MOLLY
FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD
FRANK SINATRA
FUEL
GODSMACK
GOO GOO DOLLS
HELLYEAH
INK SPOTS
INCUBUS
IRON MAIDEN
JANIS JOPLIN
JOHNNY CASH
JIMMY BUFFET
KENNY WAYNE SHEPHERD
KINGDOM COME
KORN
LENNON, JOHN
LIFEHOUSE
MARTIN, DEAN

Fuck it. That's enough to see there is a variety of artists starting clear back in the 40's through modern times. All genres except hippity-rap-hop and country. I like a wide variety of music and always have. Maybe you young myspace-cruising whippersnappers think I'm narrow minded and have no life and that's just fine with me. Like I said before, go fuck yourself.
Maybe you need to take a music appreciation class or learn to play a musical instrument instead of seeing how many friends you can add to your friends list. Maybe then you'll learn what music - real fucking music - is about, rather than fill your mindless ears with whatever talentless clone the music industry tries to sell the mindless public while they're selling Red Bull and rubbers to you young, punk-ass airheads.

Oh, and by the way, I don't claim to have perfect grammar. I do have much better grammar than many of dumb shit commentors on my blog though. And from what I've seen on many blogs and myspace pages, I have better grammar than a fair amount of the idiots who run them.
So again I say, go fuck yourself. Then get a life.

Oh, and while you're blowing your demons, try not to drizzle down your chin. They don't like that.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: