"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Drool

So I went to see this guy...:




...Monday night at The House Of Blues. Those of you who recognize him know what an awesome musician he is. Those of you who don't recognize him wouldn't care anyway.

Mark was supposed to go with me, but the last I saw of him he was headed to find find a pisser. Never saw him the rest of the night.

It was a most awesome show. He played many of his old hits like "Surfing With The Alien", "Ice 9", "Always with Me, Always with You", "Satch Boogie", my all time favorite of his "Flying In A Blue Dream", as well as several songs from his new album which sounded quite good. If you get the chance and you're into that sort of axe slingin', he is definitely worth seeing.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time.

curmudgeon said...

Very much so.

Anonymous said...

Is that Satriani?

curmudgeon said...

Yup. :)

Jean said...

Glad you had a rockin' time!

Is Mark still lost??

curmudgeon said...

Very good time indeed.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who this guy is, but as long as he keeps his mouth shut and PLAYS the blues on his Ax, it's ok with me...

curmudgeon said...

Anon,
That's exactly what he does. Most of his songs don't even have lyrics.

Mark said...

Not sure what the hell happened but place all the blame on me. It was my fault. I bought whiskey and fell apart like a cheap watch. My bad 100%. ^n. Squared. x3. It was a long GD walk from Stephenie and the freeway [whence my $40 ran out(no, the other freeway)] to your place and once I got there the desert called.

I bet it was a great show.

The Gretsch is your baby and she's home where, if you have a hair on your ass, she'll be played daily.