"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Me Scalpum Asshole, Kemo Sabe

Driver sentenced for throwing axe at motorist
Mon Nov 17, 4:14 PM ET

LINCOLN, Neb. - A driver who threw an axe at another motorist, wounding him, has been sentenced to 37 days in jail. The man, 51, was sentenced Friday in Lancaster County Court for third-degree assault and criminal mischief after pleading no contest to the charges.
[...]
Oh, the visuals just crack me the hell up.

Looks like it's time to restrict axes like guns are. He wouldn't have been able to do such an evil deed.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got some throwing axes. Since my boss won't let me carry my gun to work anymore, maybe I should bring those?

curmudgeon said...

You may as well. While they're still legal.