"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Those Damn Delinquents

Student arrested for 'passing gas' at Fla. school
Mon Nov 24, 9:31 PM ET

STUART, Fla. - A student at a Florida school has been arrested after authorities said he was "passing gas" and turning off his classmates' computers. According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind. He then shut off some computers other students were using.

The Spectrum Junior-Senior High School was arrested Nov. 4.

A school resource officer placed the boy under arrest after he confessed about his behavior, according to the report. He was charged with disruption of school function and released to his mother.
Bwah! Disruption of a school function with a bodily function. Tha's funny.

Sure. Fart all you want. But you shut my computer off, one of us is going down.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like some of the little s***s I used to have in my classroom. Once one of them spit in my coffee cup when I wasn't watching. I almost drank it, being warned at the last moment by another kid. Another time, one of mine was in art, snuck back to the room, and shit in the sink. I hate kids.

curmudgeon said...

No surprise why there is a teacher shortage.