"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, June 05, 2009

Glass-hoppa

I just can't help but comment on this:
Thai police: Carradine death may be accidental

40 minutes ago

BANGKOK - The body of American actor David Carradine, best known for the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu," was found in a hotel room closet with a rope tied to his neck and genitals, and his death may have been caused by accidental suffocation, Thai police said Friday.
[...]
Those of you who don't see the connection of the title to this story have never seen the old teevee series, "Kung Fu". Look it up.

Anyway, what a way to go. What a legacy to leave your family. Death by hanging, most likely self inflicted.

I guess I just don't understand the fascination with having a brush with death while jerking off, but it seems to be all the rage. Usually with the younger set though.

Another thing that cracks me up about this scenario is the movie Carradine was there making was named "Stretch". I guess he did some stretching all right. Stretched his neck while stretching his dick.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: