"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sieg Heil

Obama move would eliminate 8 of 10 pocketknives

'If this were to pass and you cross the state line with one, it's a felony'
Posted: June 09, 2009
8:40 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency is proposing a new definition that could be used to eliminate 8 of 10 legal pocketknives in the United States right now, according to activists who are gearing up to fight the plan.
[...]
Give me a fucking break. What's next, axes? Tire irons? Screwdrivers? Kitchen knives? Scissors?

I don't know who the fuck these people think they are, but every one of you assholes who voted for them can kiss my ass.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Pique Oil said...

A pocket Knife is the first thing any boy gets if he wants to become a MAN. That is why it is a threat. Men are not allowed because they might not agree with the chosen ones.
The letter in the accompanying article was straight out of bueraucratic bullshit speak 101.
It deserves to be framed and hung on walls as a reminder of the disease.

curmudgeon said...

Good point.

Delftsman3 said...

My GD computer wouldn't follow the link to let me read the story..
But all I need do is follow the pResident's policies on gun control to know where it was headed.
I was given my first buck knife when I was seven, and there is a rare day that's gone by that I didn't have a knife of some form on my person...
I think the commenter above me was correct, these policies are an assault on those of us that wish to remain real men; IE: citizens, not subjects.

BTW, Thanks for dropping by my place the other day, I really needed the traffic.

curmudgeon said...

Welcome back Delftsman!

Yes, they are doing their damnedest to make everyone into simpering subjects.