"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, August 24, 2009

You Go Sister!

Topless women march in Central Park for right to bare breasts

[...]
Dozens of semi-nude women gave the city a Double-D eyeful Sunday when they bared their boobs in Central Park and then marched through the streets.
[...]
I'm with you all the way on this one.

Even if you are wasting your time. It's been legal for wimmen to go topless in NYC since 1992. But hey, you just show up nekkid any time you want. I'll support you all the way.

In fact, come here to my town. I'll show up and support you even more!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Jean said...

support?... so, that means you're better than my underwires? ;-)

curmudgeon said...

I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that. :)