"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, September 11, 2009

BWAH!!!

Family horrified after restaurant bill makes clear what waiters thought of Molly, two

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1212583/Family-horrified-getting-restaurant-describing-year-old-daughter-little-f--er.html#ixzz0QoRqKJ9O


[...]
This is what happened to parents Craig and Kimberley Cartin at a Mexican restaurant in Halifax, West Yorkshire, where they received the receipt which had 'Thankyyou littell f*****' written on it.

[...]
Can't say as I blame them. Look, you want to take your kids to dinner, fine. Make them behave. If they don't take them out. Be considerate of the people around you for fuck's sake.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Around My Kitchen Table said...

That's brilliant! I've been in some restaurants where I could quite cheerfully have drowned some badly behaved little f*cker in the soup.

curmudgeon said...

I think they TOTALLY deserved it. :)