"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, September 28, 2009

Good Ole' Murrican Made

... Assembled in Canada from parts manufactured in Mexico. I'm talking about my Chevrolet pickup.

Below is a pic I took just as it turned over the first major milestone. And yes, I sinned and took the picture whilst cruising down the freeway.

But you know what? The damn thing is still running strong, and I've had very minor issues with repairs. Mostly the usual wear and tear.

I've had the truck since October of 2003, and it's been a good truck. Too bad G.M. (Government Motors) is in the shitter. That would be my first choice for a replacement when the time came. But, with any luck, that will be several years from now. Maybe G.M. will be back on their feet again by then.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: