"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Friday, September 18, 2009

That's Gotta Suck

Ill. woman dies after catching fire during surgery

ST. LOUIS – A southern Illinois woman died after being severely burned in a flash fire while undergoing surgery, a rare but vexing problem in operating rooms.
Of all the things that can and do go wrong in surgery, getting roasted shouldn't be one of them.

Have these people never heard of fans? Move that oxygen around a bit. Keep it diluted fer fuck's sake.


No comments: