"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Speechless

Kinky buzz? No, Darwin award.:
Woman accused over sherry enema death:
"Tammy Jean Warner, 42, gave Michael Warner two large bottles of sherry on May 21, which raised his blood alcohol level to 0.47 percent, or nearly six times the level considered legally drunk in Texas, police detective Robert Turner in Lake Jackson, Texas, told the Houston Chronicle."
"Honey? Let's stay home and get drunk. Here, shove this up my ass and squeeze. Yeah. That's it. I'm getting a belly buzz now."
"Warner, 58, was said to have an alcohol problem and received the wine enema because a throat ailment left him unable to drink the sherry, Turner told the newspaper.
Now that's some entertainment.

Update 5: Thud.

Update 4: "WOW! I can shit farther than I can piss!"

Update 3: "Hey look. I can paint the wall!"

Update 2: "Tammy, that's some shitty sherrie!"

Update: And whatever you do, don't pass the enema bag to anther guy without sliding a condom on it first.
Are people ever going to god-damn wise up?

No comments: