"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Valentine's Day Is Coming

How to say 'I love you' in 24 languages.....

English
I Love You

Spanish
Te Amo

French
Je T'aime

German
lch Liebe Dich

Japanese
Ai Shite Imasu

Italian
Ti Amo

Chinese
Wo Ai Ni

Swedish
Jag Alskar Dig

Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Louisiana, West Virginia, Kentucky, parts of Florida:

Nice Ass, Get in the truck


2 comments:

bullish1974 said...

ok. i'm upset. why? there's no tagalog translation of "i love you." cracked me up, though :)

curmudgeon said...

I don't know the lingo. You should have just put it in the comment!