"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Fucking Obnoxious

On Bluesville.

Now a harmonica - in limited amounts - can be a decent instrument.
But as with any other instrument, you get too repititious and it sounds like shit!
Playing the same licks over and over and over and over is not - I repeat NOT talent. It's just plain old repitition.

There, I feel better. And I just know the appropriate people will read this and take it to heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has not been a good day for XM. I flipped around earlier and got to the point I was hoping for a commercial. In the end, I turned it off. Sad.

curmudgeon said...

Very rare I have to do that myself. But they do have their bad days.