"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Latest Interview With Michael Moore-on

Curmudgeon: So Michael, it's been a while since we've talked. What's going on?

Moore-on:I'm getting really excited. It's almost Thanksgiving you know.

Curmudgeon: Hey! You're right! Huge dinner coming up. Any plans?

Moore-on:Mmmm. Mmmm. I - I'm, I think I have a boner.

Curmudgeon: Whoa dude. Too much information.

Moore-on:Ooo yeah. That's it. Yes. I've got wood. All this food. Mmmmmm.

Curmudgeon: Good gawd!

Moore-on:Oooo yeah. That's it baby, mmmmmm..... Turkey with gravy, dressing with a little gravy poured on it, mashed potatoes and gravy, oooo, I don't think I can walk....

Curmudgeon: And don't forget the pie.

Moore-on:AAHHH! OOOOHH! PIE! WITH WHIPPED CREAM! I'M CUMMING!!! I'M CUMMING.... MmmMmmMmmMmmm....

Curmudgeon: ick.

Moore-on:Will you excuse me a minute, I - I'll be right back.

Curmudgeon: Uh, that's ok. I'll talk to you another time.

No comments: