"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ain't That A Kick In The ...

You'll never guess the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this picture:


Nope. Wans't that.

Nope, not that either.

No, the first thing that came to mind, was:

"Praise Allah"

Of course there were a couple other things that came to mind later, but sometimes I do give myself a chuckle.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Miss Sassy said...

on a bit of a delay with the blogrolling, but this chick had me wondering where her tits are. I mean really, are they so small they hide behind that skinny little arm?
Next was "with a stance like that, do you really need a tramp stamp?"
Honestly, after the nakedness, I wondered what was the matter with her arm until I looked close enough to see it was her hair.

Never did I get to Praise Allah though. You have a way of your own.
my verification word is "boowj", which got me thinking of the classic tune "bow chicka bow wow", whick I'd like to blame on the pic, but those thoughts you didn't have first are kinda my norm.

curmudgeon said...

You know, ass up to Allah!

I guess I was just in a mood.