"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, June 09, 2008

A Funny

Via email:

To: John Hinckley
From: Bill Clinton
Dear John,

Hillary and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery. In our country's new spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know there is a bilateral consensus of compassion and forgiveness abroad throughout the land.

Hillary and I want you to know that no grudge is borne against you for shooting President Reagan. We, above all, are aware of how the mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. Hillary and I are confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive young man.

Best wishes,
Bill & Hillary Clinton


PS: Barack Obama is screwing Jodie Foster.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, that's funny but there's more than a grain of truth in it. The Clinton's enemies have a way of winding up dead. If I were Obama, I'd borrow the Popemobile for my public appearances.

curmudgeon said...

No doubt. But we can only hope, right?