"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm Back!

Did you miss me?

Probably not. Since you don't come around here that often, you probably didn't even realize I was gone.

Oh well.

Anyway, yes. I was out of town from last Tuesday until yesterday. I went to the mountains with some friends and family, did some ATV'ing, some fishing, some chores, some relaxing, ... Now I'm back and need to rest up from the 'vacation'.

So, what's new with y'all?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Jean said...

new with me?...well, I got to spend $1800 on car repairs last week. So much for seeing my credit card balance get lower. Dammit!

You were missed...I was here every day. Shame on you for not telling us :-)

curmudgeon said...

So sorry. I forgot.

Lucky devil. Sounds like it's time to buy a bike.

Freddie said...

I figured you were off somewhere havin' fun. Good for you.

curmudgeon said...

Yup. And thanks. :)