"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, June 16, 2008

What An Asshole

Like I've said before, I hope there's a special place in hell for people like this:
Police: Officer kills man who beat child to death

AP - Mon Jun 16, 1:14 AM ET Sent 867 times

TURLOCK, Calif. - Police killed a 27-year-old man as he kicked, punched and stomped a toddler to death despite other people's attempts to stop him on a dark, country road, authorities said.
[...]
I think he picked the wrong target though:
Lesbian couple of 55 years ready to say 'I do' AP - 58 minutes ago Sent 949 times

SAN FRANCISCO - Phyllis Lyon and Del Martin fell in love at a time when lesbians risked being arrested, fired from their jobs and sent to electroshock treatment.
[...]



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: