"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WOOHOO!

Celtics rout Lakers to claim 17th championship

Wed Jun 18, 4:44 AM ET

BOSTON (Reuters) - The Boston Celtics captured a record 17th NBA championship by trouncing the Los Angeles Lakers 131-92 on Tuesday to seal the best-of-seven title series 4-2.
[...]
Now I'm not that big of basketball fan, but I do usually watch the playoffs.

I say "Fuck the Lakers", I don't like them, so I'm glad the Celtics won. And not only won, but stomped the shit out of them. Entertaining.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Murp! said...

I just love the riots and the looting. "YAY! Our team won! Let's set cars on fire and throw rocks at police!" Although, no one can hold a candle to English soccer fans.

curmudgeon said...

No doubt.
Throw Rodney King into the mix and voila! A hoedown!