"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

YARRRGGGH!!!

Teacher accused of sex with eight boys

Last Updated: 9:44AM BST 24/06/2008

A former teacher has been accused of having sex with at least eight high school students who she met through the school baseball team.

Julie Pritchett, 34, a former teacher at Clay-Chalkville Middle School in Alabama allegedly had sex with boys, who are aged between 15 and 19 after meeting them during her work as a patron of the school baseball team.
[...]
Good gawd-a-mighty. Now, teen boys are constantly walking around with a stiff dick. I know. I used to be one. But would I have fucked a woman who looks more masculine than Howie Long?:



No fucking way. Bitch hit on me I would still be running.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

curmudgeon said...

Or a wet dishrag.

Anonymous said...

You never know, once she shaved her back, she might have been...

Nah, not even with John Wayne Bobbitt's found dick...

curmudgeon said...

Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Not very attractive, I concur.

curmudgeon said...

Scary.