"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Extreme Bullshit For The Queer Show

Og at neanderpundit shares my thoughts on those moronic "Extreme" shows where someone hides you while remodeling your house. Or you for that matter:
[...]
I wear black. I wear bluejeans when I'm working and likely to get filthy. Otherwise i'm like a fat Johnny Cash. Anyone comes to me and says "you need to change your wardrobe and here's $2500 to do it", I'm gonna take the money and punch them right in the head, and keep doing it until they fall down.

The same goes for the goddamn home improvement shows. These "designers" that wade in and paint your living room to look like a south american whorehouse? those guys start pulling up my driveway, I hope they have deer-slug resistant glass windshields, because that's what they're gonna be seeing. And the only thing they'll be changing is their shorts.
I like his style.

No comments: