"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It Worked For Harry

Haiku for Sheehan

My son died in vain
And Bush still won't leave Iraq
I love onion rings!


Harry Belafonte made it clear earlier this month to Hugo Chavez, the president of Venezuela - and really, all of Venezuela - what he thought of Bush:
"the greatest terrorist in the world"

Well, since her limelight keeps fading, Moron Mom Cindy thought "What the hell. That's a bandwagon I can jump on."

That's right. She can't gain the love of the American people for some reason, so apparently, she decides to try and win the hearts of any other country who hates Bush too. Get them to use their handkerchiefs to wipe her tears, or some shit.

Well, Cindy - everytime I think you can't get any crazier, you prove me wrong.
Fucking hell.

2 comments:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

While I don't support Sheehan (I can understand her pain though... whenever a child dies it's easy to look for a place to lay blame), I am concerned with other countries' negative opinions of us. If other countries view us as a bunch of Donald Trumps and Paris Hiltons... What's not to hate?

America needs a good PR person. Bush ain't it!

curmudgeon said...

Too bad entertainer types take it upon themselves to be our PR people.
Like Harry, Sean Penn, Madonna, ...
Yeah, that really represents.