"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Good Gawd. What Would Be Worse - Sheehan Or Feinstein?

I expressed my opinion on Cindy Sheehan in this post back some time ago.

And last week, I mentioned that every time I think she can't get any loonier, she proves me wrong.

Well, she did it. She proved me wrong. Again.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*** STEAMING PILE OF SHIT FOR SENATE!!! ***

The only thing crazier, is the people who want it to happen:
I'll add lots of links so maybe those losers will come see my opinion of that worthless fucking bitch.




"I support the Sheehan for senate.
Praise Allah.
The evil Bush to bring home infidels.
Allah akbar."


Sassy: I feel so very, very sorry for you!!!!

No comments: