"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Again, Fuck Howard Stern

New York Post Online - Howard Stern Lashes Out at Some Fans:

NEW YORK (AP) -- Howard Stern is angry more fans haven't followed him to satellite radio. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, the 52-year-old shock jock lashes out at those of his fan base who haven't made the transition to Sirius Satellite Radio.

In January, Stern moved his popular and bawdy morning show to the subscription satellite radio provider.

'I was just at my psychiatrist and I said, `I just got great news: We hit the 4 million mark. And I'm angry. It should be 20 million,'' Stern says in the magazine, on newsstands Monday.

'It's insulting to me that everyone hasn't come with me. I take it personally,' he says.

'I want to say to my audience ... `You haven't come with me yet? How dare you? We're up to wild, crazy stuff, the show has never sounded better. You cheap bastard!''
[...]
I'm sure he's just dicking around. But, like I said. Fuck Howard Stern.
Worthless, pompous, arrogant, egotistical, lame, adolescent piece of shit.

Give it up with the shrink. Your problems are way beyond what anything but a bullet to the head can cure.

2 comments:

Jean said...

among other things, when it comes to Howard Stern-asshole......just cannot imagine him paying ANY attention to anything a good shrink might have to say to him...
hmmmm....come to think of it...that doesn't say much for the shrink he is allegedly seeing.

curmudgeon said...

No doubt.