"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Gringo De Mayo

I moved this back up since I updated it. Scroll down for new stuff.

I can't seem to find any information on these world wide interwebs, but I hear there's a big celebration coming up.
Dubbed "Gringo de Mayo", it's a counter attack protest of illegal mexican protests.

From what I hear, there's supposed to be a work stoppage/walkout on May 1st, in a show of legal Americans voicing our stance on illegal immigration.

Let me know if you hear anything, ooohhhtaaaaay?

In the meantime, go get some classy clothing to wear to your walkout here.

Update: I guess there's no walkout by real Americans as a counter-protest. Just a walkout/stoppage/boycott by illegal immigrant supporters.
Get that? Illegal immigrants.
Hey Mr. INS guy. They will all be in one location. Shouldn't be too hard to round them up and deport them.

Fuck 'em. Let 'em walk. I can mow the lawn myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I heard goes with the update: A walk-out / work stoppage in support of illegal immigrants.