"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, September 07, 2007

Quote Of The Day

From Jeff G.:
"Miraculously, early video captures from the tape suggest that Bin Laden appears to be growing younger. Which, I hate to say, suggests that his God is a lot more powerful than one who occasionally makes an appearance in a tortilla or in the bark of a tree, or who sends one of his lackeys to speak cryptically with a couple-three peasant girls at Fatima."

Allah be praised.

But then, he's never shown his face on a grilled cheese sandwich, now has he.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

The British Bird. said...

theres such thing as photo shop, as you know. In reality, Bin's almost got his sandle in the bin, if you get my drift..

yeah, pubs used to close at eleven when I was a teen. Now I think due to popular demand some are open a bit longer, some still at eleven pm.

curmudgeon said...

What? I thought he was dead!

Gee whiz. I thought those places stayed open at least until like, 2 or so.
Of course, here in Las Vegas, they don't have to close. The only ones that do only do so from lack of business. Most are open 24-7.

The British Bird. said...

well, Englands still a bit different in a lot of ways..
nope bin has apparently surved up another vid tape offering filled with inuendo's threats and ultimatums. As you are probably already aware, the feds are trying to decide if this is a pre curser to another attack. See my response on my blog.. heh.. my trigger finger is itching.
take care, off to help him bottle beer, its a good one turned out to be a nice triple and is lovely and clear, gravity is 10.5 percent alchohol. Thats what you call a panty melter! Of course he may struggle a bit but sooner or later they all succumb!

curmudgeon said...

Damn, girl! I'm jealous. I never could talk Mrs Curmudgeon into helping me bottle.