"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, September 10, 2007

Let me Guess

I haven't seen Bin Laden's latest greatest hit, but I'm thinking I can still narrate:
"Blah blah blah ... Infidels must die. Blah blah blah ... 9-11. Blah blah blah ... Bushitler... Blah blah blah Allah be praised.
Like the old arcade game where you put in a quarter and try to smack the moles, Bin Laden keeps popping up teasing us to try and smack his noggin with some sort of mallet.

Now if we just would.


Updated: Whack-a-Osama.

Go give it a try!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid as long as he has Pakistan to use as a refuge, he's pretty safe from us. Sort of like Cambodia during the Viet Nam war.

curmudgeon said...

Yup. We're sort of bound right now.