"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Global Smarming

A thought I had...

I know, we've already been inundated with the "Global Warming™" propaganda a-plenty lately. It seems us humans are responsible for raising the temperature of the earth, causing the ice caps on the poles to melt, destroying the habitat of polar bears and civilization in general. Especially, us Americans.

But I have a question: What are we doing about all the brush and forest fires that seem to happen every year? Me driving my so-called gas guzzler to work every day puts out a microscopic amount of carbons compared to say, 30 seconds of forest fire.
The way I see it, humans grilling steaks and driving cars can't even hold a candle to the amount of emissions from natural sources.

Go ahead. Prove me wrong.

In the meantime, our esteemed senate majority leader, Harry Fucking Reid, doesn't want us to build coal fired power plants using some of the cleanest equipment and technology in the world. Other countries who of course, don't have to answer to the E.P.A. can build all they want. American businesses who would use better and cleaner technology are fined, regulated and taxed to the point that it becomes economically impossible to build them.

Which makes me wonder, what exactly is Harry Reid for? Of course, he is against anything Bush or any other republican proposes. So tell me, besides "getting them out now", what is he trying to accomplish in his position?





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

GalacticallyStupid said...

Global warming is the biggest scam in the world.

tl said...

No mention of swamps spewing out methane gas, or the crud that spews out of volcano's.

But I suppose that doesn't get people to watch TV or buy newspapers.

:)

curmudgeon said...

G.S.,
I wish I would have thought of that money maker.

tl,
Of course.