"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Okay, I Give Up

There ain't a gawdam person running right now that I would want voted into the White House. The ones I would vote for are either out of the race or don't have a snowball's chance in hell. But I definitely do not want McCain or Obama mamma fo famma in there. And Hitlary? Fuck me running. Well you should already know my opinion of that stupid, two-faced, lying, ugly, cheating cunt. But if not, just read a little more of the archives.

So the only option left is to vote third party. Maybe if more people start thinking that way we would actually have a third party instead of the two we have now.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

The British Bird. said...

Im voting third party also. Laughing my ass off at "Obamma fo famma" I dont think i could fuck you running.

but I share your frustration.

What ARE we to do?

Hunker down for the long run, get the seige mentallity and wait it out?

Who can believe the polls? I think they are fixed. @#$@# crooked bastids!

curmudgeon said...

Well, it would be a challenge.

But yes. We have the right to vote, so we may as well do it. Without voting for someone we don't want to vote for.

The British Bird. said...

Amen, Brother

Pooke said...

Share your frus-tration, Dave. Sorry. It's all to be scene. See you in the funny papers!

curmudgeon said...

No doubt.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to disagree Mudge, but I remembr how all of us felt when Ross Perot ran. People might think he's an idiot now, but back then he made some excellent points. So, the Reps divided and the Dems won! Yipee!! Did it make a statement? Maybe. Did it get us better candidates? Maybe. But they still lost until GWB, who is and always has been FAR from a fiscal conservative. Now our choices are a muslim, a lying bitch, and a RINO. Since I am at a loss, I asked the guys that I support who would best represent them and their interests. After all, this will affect them alot more than it will me. Well, unless there's a muslim coup :)

curmudgeon said...

Valid point. Perot was an idiot. And there is a good chance the choices this time aren't any better.

But...I just can't convince myself yet to vote for the proverbial lesser of two evils. I'll get it figgered out one of these days, but so far there is no candidate who is "for" anything I want to see happen.