"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why You Wanna Keep A Brother Down?

Jesse Jackson says Obama "talking down" to blacks
[...]
In an aside to another guest after a Fox News Channel interview on Sunday, Jackson had said Obama had been talking down to black people and added: "I want to cut his nuts out."
[...]
That is so fucking funny. The 'reverend' Jesse Jackass got busted talking smack about Obama-bama-fo-fama. Cracks me the hell up it does.

I wonder what the good reverend Al Sharpton had to say about it?




As a follow-up:
Obama accepts Jackson's apology for crude remark
[...]
"For any harm or hurt that this hot mic private conversation may have caused, I apologize," he [Jesse Jackass] said in a written apology released Wednesday. "My support for Sen. Obama's campaign is wide, deep and unequivocal."
[...]
What a guy. [sob]


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: