"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quote(s) of the Day

Via email:

Great Orators of the Democratic Party

Yesterday's Democrats:

"One man with courage makes a majority."
- Andrew Jackson

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The buck stops here."
- Harry S. Truman

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."
- John F. Kennedy

Today's Democrats:
"It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?"
- Bill Clinton

"That Obama - I would like to cut his NUTS off."
- Jesse Jackson

"Those rumors are false ..... I believe in the sanctity of marriage."
- John Edwards

"I invented the Internet"
- Al Gore

"The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ASS."
- Joe Biden

"America is--is no longer, uh, what it--it, uh, could be, uh what it was once was...uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children.' "
- Barack Obama

"I have campaigned in all 57 states."
- Barack Obama

"You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats."
- Nancy Pelosi (said back in 2006)

"Paying taxes is voluntary."
- Sen. Harry Reid

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he."
- Hillary Clinton (said back in 1998)




Thx Sherri. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: