"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nice

Israeli soldiers' T-shirts depict shooting Arabs
JERUSALEM – Israel's military condemned soldiers for wearing T-shirts of a pregnant woman in a rifle's cross-hairs with the slogan "1 Shot 2 Kills," and another of a gun-toting child with the words, "The smaller they are, the harder it is."
[...]
"♫♪♫ ...And I think to myself, what a wonderful world. ♫♪♪"

We need to nuke the fuckers.



Update: I know 'W' ain't in there no more, but maybe it's not too late.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a lot of sympathy for Islamists. In fact, I don't have any. I detest them. If I had one of those shirts, I'd wear it.

Anonymous said...

I want one of those shirts.

curmudgeon said...

Sheet of glass.